1. This personal data management policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data, the purposes of obtaining personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by the Confederation of Labor of Russia (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
2. Personal data is collected by the operator on the website http://ktr.su /
in the section "Contact us", as well as through the form "Join" ("Join one of the independent trade unions within the Confederation of Labor of Russia").
3. The operator processes the personal data of the site user only if they are filled in and/or sent by the user independently through special forms located on the site http://ktr.su /
4. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the user agrees with this Policy.
5. Personal data is collected and processed in order to enable the subject of personal data to voluntarily join one of the trade unions that are a member organization of the KTR.
6. In order to achieve the purpose specified in paragraph 3, the operator collects and processes the following personal data:
— last name, first name;
— email address;
— phone number;
7. The Operator does not collect personal data requiring written consent.
8. The operator does not conduct automated processing of personal data.
9. The operator does not collect or process technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device with which the user uses the site, including information stored in cookies.
10. The processing of personal data by the operator consists in determining the trade union that the user of the site has expressed a desire to join. Then the personal data is transferred to the corresponding KTR member organization.
11. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
12. The user's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.